In 2022, digital marketing has become a necessity. As effective marketing becomes more and more important to get right, conferences have gotten bigger and better.
At digital marketing-focused conferences around America, digital marketing professionals from all over the world are getting together to share their knowledge and experiences on SEO, social media marketing, content creation and much more!
At these digital marketing conferences in 2022 you will find:
- The top internet marketers sharing SEO tips and tricks.
- The latest in digital marketing products shared by expert digital marketers.
- Strategy and Roadmaps for effective campaigns
- …and, most importantly, the chance to meet new friends who ‘get’ SEO just like you do!
Here is our list of the Best Digital Marketing Conferences in 2022, listed in chronological order:
March 14-16 – Social Media Marketing World
Every year the Social Media Marketing World conference in California attracts digital marketing experts from all over the world. Granted, this conference is not solely dedicated to SEO, but what good is SEO without the rest of the story? You’ll learn about valuable digital marketing and social media topics like social strategy and content creation . The website lists the following trainers:
- Mari Smith, the Queen of Facebook.
- Tamsen Webster, a messaging strategist.
- Mark Schaefer, a social futurist and strategist.
- Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
- Tim Schmoyer, leading YouTube strategist.
- Marcus Sheridan, a content marketing ninja and speaker.
- Molly Pittman, a leading digital ads strategist.
- Ann Handley, the Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs.
- Joe Pulizzi, one of the world’s top authorities on content marketing.
- Sean Cannell, a YouTube master and influencer coach.
This conference also features the options to stream the sessions live, and access the recordings afterwards, depending on which registration option you choose. And, as a bonus, it is in sunny Southern California, which is a great place to visit in March!
March 8-9 SMX Master Class
While this is more training than an actual conference, the deep-dives into different aspects of search marketing are definitely valuable, and even better it’s online so no need to leave your couch! Check out the website for a list of sessions. This is part of a continuing education series provided by SMX, including SMX Advanced and SMX Next, both to be held later in the year.
March 22-23 Digital Summit
Held in San Francisco, this conference provides two days with over 30 in-depth digital marketing sessions, plus 3 Master Classes that provide 4 hours of deep-dive content. Depending on which registration you choose, you also get access to the session recordings. Plus there will be vendors, which usually means giveaways, and who doesn’t like free stuff! And, keynote speakers have included some pretty recognizable names such as:
- Seth Godin
- Reshma Saujani
- Mark Cuban
- Randi Zuckerberg
- Steve Wozniak
- Ann Handley
- Dan Pink
- Gary Vaynerchuk
These Digital Summits are held throughout the US, check their website for additional locations and dates.
May 23 – 25 Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo
Gartner is a very well-known name when it comes to performing research that delivers actionable and objective insights. Held in Aurora, Colorado (a suburb of Denver), this conference is for those who want to take their careers, and their clients, to the next level. The audience it attracts are Chief Marketing Officers and Marketing Leaders, and sessions will revolve around research-backed strategies to drive results. This conference will have more of a weight on strategy driven by data, rather than the newest and hottest tools or tricks.
Here are the tracks as listed on the website:
- Assert Marketing’s Relevancy and the Relevancy of Your Marketing
- Shape the Future of Marketing With Insight, Data and Analytics
- Succeed in Customer Experience
- Orchestrate Multichannel Marketing to Support the Customer Journey
- Defining Marketing’s Role in Driving Commercial Growth
- Extend the Impact of Your Martech Ecosystem
- Leading From Within: Communicating Internal/External Change
June 14-15 SMX Advanced
Sessions focus on SEO, SEM/PPC, Digital Commerce, Technical SEO and other related areas of search marketing.
Nov 15-16 – SMX Next
With over 75 breakout sessions, keynotes, clinics, and Overtime Q&As, this ties in with the other two offerings to give you a well-rounded series for digital marketing professionals.
Nov 17 – 18 DigiMarCon World 2022
According to the website, “DigiMarCon World 2022 Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference will take place November 17th to 18th, 2022, Online; Live and On Demand. It is the largest Digital Marketing Event in the World and will be attended by over 10,000 Digital Marketing Professionals.”
There are many topics that will be presented, everything from UI/UX design to Growth Hacking to Behavioral and Neuromarketing. Check out the website to see the full list. And another good thing about this conference is that it offers an on-demand feature, so if you miss a topic you wanted to see you can watch it later.
Whether you are new to attending conferences, or an old pro, there’s always something new to learn.
Plus, with the chance to network and expand your professional sphere, attending a conference, whether physically or virtually, should be on your bucket list for this year.