White Label SEO is a form of white label service. It is the process of having another company (an affiliate) do all of the SEO work for you so that you can sell their services to your customers. This is not the same as private label, as that implies that the customer brings specifications to you, the supplier, and the end product or service is built from scratch to these specs. In a white label scenario, there are various offerings that, while there may be a range of customizable options, they are set by the supplier, and are not new bespoke products or offerings specifically built for the client.
Why Use White Label SEO?
Let’s say you own a plumbing business and somebody comes to you with this offer: “If you give me $500 per month, I will rank your website on page 1 for whatever keywords you want me to rank it for.” You would probably take them up on that offer, right? You are a plumber, you do not have time to become an SEO expert, you’re focused on building your business. When you offer White Label SEO, you are offering an easy and cost-efficient way for plumbers, dentists, lawyers, electricians and other professionals to successfully advertise their service for clients. The companies that offer White Label SEO services are called White Label SEO providers, affiliates, or resellers. The company who is offering the White Label SEO service will use their own name as the lead domain (google.com/company) while your company’s name will be https://yoursite.com/company. You can then sell that white-labeled service to your customers under whatever brand you decide upon. As an example, if you’re a plumber trying to grow your business by making it easier for your customers to find you on Google, you would list white-labeled backlinks building packages with several different White Label SEO providers.
What are the Pros of White Label SEO?
In short, the pros of White Label SEO are:
- White Label SEO is a great way to generate extra income from new customers; it’s a win for both you and your clients.
- White Label SEO providers offer packages with many different customizable options; this allows you to fine-tune your products to your client’s needs and making it easier to sell.
- You do not need to be an SEO expert, your affiliate does the work, your only task is to provide the service to your customers and reap the credit! Be sure to note what support is included in your affiliate agreement as some White Label SEO providers offer more support than others.
What are the Cons of White Label SEO?
Many of the cons of White Label SEO come down to newer, unproven companies trying to find someone to sell their services. Make sure you look at the success rates and depth of offerings a company has before deciding to affiliate with them. And, while there’s no reason to only partner with one White Label SEO provider, doing so streamlines your business and makes it easier to manage. A few other cons are:
- White Label SEO services can be more expensive to purchase than a standard SEO package. Do your due diligence when selecting a White Label SEO partner. Nuclear Networking does not increase the price of services to White Label SEO resellers, making it easy to compete in the marketplace.
- White Labeled services may take longer to produce results than a standard SEO package. Again, do your research and go with a proven provider.
- Some White Label SEO providers offer very low-priced packages, therefore if you want to make high profits you will need to sell a large number of packages (which can be time consuming).
- It is important to do your research before selecting a White Label SEO provider to make sure you are getting good value for your money, for both you and your clients.
Wrapping It Up
In conclusion, White Label SEO can be a great way for businesses to make extra income from new customers. For instance, after offering Nuclear Networking services to their clients, some of our agency partners have seen a 35% increase in passively earned revenue every year. Nuclear Networking offers white labeled packages with many different customizable options which can be sold for higher prices than standard, one-size-fits-all SEO packages. We have been in the business of SEO for over 10 years, with a proven track record. Contact us today to learn more about becoming a White Label SEO reseller, and how we can provide your clients with the SEO services they need.